Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the New

With the new semester starting up, I have decided to change a lot of things I am doing before I graduate in May. It's time to get organized, make mistakes, and get messy!

First on my agenda, my blog. I redesigned the layout and header to make it more simplistic. To me, it looks more pleasing to the eye and less distracting. I'm really excited to be revamping the blog. With such a busy semester, I've decided I will be writing three blog posts a week! Today is number 1/3 for this week. In case you were curious here is the old design of the blog:
















Second: I started going to the gym. This is the most common New Years resolution. But I'm not doing it as a resolution. I've been wanting to go to the gym to become more happy and healthy. This is only my second week going. But I already love it! My roommate and I are workout buddies and go about three to four days a week. We both have the common goal of keeping our health up. I'm excited to see if this continues to be a fun activity for the both of us!

Third: Attempting to have the best semester of college. I think this goal will honestly be the hardest. There is so much to schedule this semester and almost every weekend in March and April is filled with activities to be at. It makes me a bit more excited to be leaving school just to have weekends back. There are just a few things I need to cross off the ol' college bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment