Sunday, September 15, 2013

First Blog Post (5 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Week)

One of the best ways to be positive is to always think about the things in life that make you happy.  This is why every Sunday I'm writing about five exciting things that are happening this week.

1. Sorority Recruitment!
I've been in a sorority for almost three years and every year I'm excited for new sisters!  Meeting new people keeps life interesting and helps me get to better know who I am.

2. Beginning a new book
I'm about to start reading the young adult book Akata Witch for a book reviewing class.  It was recommended to me at a Barnes and Noble this summer by someone who doesn't usually like young adult books.  The summary for it is here.

3. Three classes have been canceled this week
No explanation needed and I cannot contain the excitement of having some free time

4. Finishing belly dance choreography
I'm captain of my university's belly dance club and getting choreography done in advance is always a plus.

5. Going to the library
I've never been to the library near school, but it was very recently built.  The outside is gorgeous so I can only image what it looks like on the inside.

What are you excited for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment