Sunday, September 29, 2013

Did Somebody Say Neil Gaiman? (5 Things)

I was sick and drowsy all week which threw me into a funk for finding a lot of positives.  It's hard to be excited for anything when you're coughing and just want to curl up in a warm bed all day.  Here are my top 5 things I'm excited for this week:

1. Not being sick this week!  Being sick naturally brings you down causing you to just want to sleep and hide all week. Having that over is great! I can go see people and get things done!

2. Might see Neil Gaiman talk at Bucknell this week!  Crossing my fingers I get there and into the building he is speaking at since the event is not ticketed.

3. I'm beginning Neil Gaiman's newest novel: The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

4. My sorority is co-hosting an event at my student night club. Gotta love dancing the night away!

5. Going to start decorating our house for Halloween. Literally, so excited! This is the first year I really have a house I can decorate, therefore I really want to go all out. I mean why not? It creates a fun atmosphere.

Have an awesome week! Here's hoping you all stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment