Sunday, September 22, 2013

Second Week of My Blog (Five Things)

Woooo! Last week was super busy even though I had three classes canceled!  This week there is a lot to be excited for, but I'll narrow it down to 5!

1. My first workshop for my book review class.  We had to review the book Pacific by Tom Drury which was just announced on the 2013 National Book Award Fiction longlist.  This is my first time writing a "professional" review so I'm pretty interested how the class will like it.

2. I'm trying a new segment on my blog where I try out well known Pinterest/Internet projects to see if they are actually manageable.  I'm not the craftiest person or the best at cooking (the two categories I'm choosing from) so we'll see how this goes!  I'm starting this week by trying to make jello shots using orange peels as the "cup."


3. The coffee house on campus has a fondue night on Tuesday.  Need I say more?

4. Also on Tuesday, some ghost hunters are coming to campus to talk to the horror movie class and a friend invited me to go!  Heck yes!

5. On Saturday my sorority is co-hosting an event called Party 4 Life! We are raising money for the Lucy Fund, which helps fund cancer research!  I volunteered to help with a few of the carnival games.  

That's it for my first week of blogging!  What is something you are excited for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment