Friday, October 4, 2013

The Day of No Motivation

Yesterday was one of those days. You know. Nothing got done, well some things got done. Not enough things got done is the correct word choice here.

It's funny how on a Friday you can wake up ready to go fight a dragon the size of your house, but on a Wednesday, all you want to do is sleep. What does this?  I don't think anyone can ever know.

Obviously I'm writing this because a post should have happened yesterday, instead its happening today!  I woke up this morning to 80 degree weather (I'm in PA, this weather is actually insane) and a coffee date with one of my sorority sisters, and the day was good.  Besides chemistry class, but that was to be expected... creative writing and science don't seem to mix too well.

So tonight to celebrate this great day of getting things done, dinner is a frozen pizza and I'll be tucking in for a movie/homework/couponing night. Aka lets get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment