Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wait, It's October?!?! (5 Things)

I can't believe it's October! Wow time flies! I better watch out or the winter parade of holidays are going to creep up on me! Fall break begins next week so there is about to be a boatload of free time (fingers crossed)!

Things I'm looking forward to this week:

1. Halloween Decorating. I started decorating my house this week for Halloween! I love putting up decorations and changing the way the house looks for the seasons. I'll be sure to post pics!

2. Crafting! With fall break around the corner, I'll have more time to craft and maybe bake!

3. I'm finishing The Ocean At The End of The Lane this week.  Wooo for getting things done!

4. Hunting for a new TV series to watch. I watched the first season of Orange is the New Black this summer and loved it. It made me want to get back into watching TV shows. I have no idea which one I want to start though.  Maybe Ripper Street on Netflix? Gotta love Netflix! But I'm open for suggestions (wink wink hint hint!)

5. Halfway through fall semester! So happy to be halfway through this semester. It hasn't been really hard with homework or stressful. College has just been tiring. I'm ready for job searching and moving back to the city!

Hope you have had a fantastic first weekend of October :)

1 comment:

  1. You should write a book review on this site whenever you finish a book. You talk about all these great novels you start but never mention if you like them or not as/after you read them.

    ReplyDelete