Saturday, October 12, 2013

When You Get Things Right

It's been a tough week for Megan in Homeworkland. Last week was midterms and although I didn't have any, I was determined to get ahead on homework. The end of this semester is forecasted to be filled with ten and twenty page papers with a sprinkle of trying to write a novel. It feels kind of like impending doom... doom I kinda brought on myself. I mean, I did choose to go to college... I guess.

But good news! Today I tried a recipe that was on the blog Beautiful Mess called Easy Spaghetti Squash. And it worked! It was actually easy! Commence Kitchen Dance Break! So now I'm munching on a charming dinner of spaghetti squash with assorted spices and cherry tomatoes while watching Princess Diaries.

It's crazy how one good thing can completely brighten up the entire day. I mean, its spaghetti squash, something that wouldn't brighten everyone's day. But its more than that. I did something right.  And it turned out better than expected!

It's fall break this weekend and I stayed at school to get work done.  This means I will be getting back to writing more on my blog.  I need to get back into the flow of things since I fell behind last week.  Ever notice how you miss one routine one day, and all of a sudden you never get back into routine?  Yup, I see you nodding.  Not going to happen (if I can help it).  Hope the beginning of your weekend is going well!

Here is one of my favorite music videos to make you happy like I currently am:


No comments:

Post a Comment